A STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO REQUESTING BOOKS, MAGAZINES, DVDS AND AUDIO BOOKS FOR CURBSIDE PICK-UP
Your 3 options
1. BROWSE THE CATALOG CW MARS catalog
- Click on the CW MARS catalog link above
- Click on LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT in the upper left corner of the page
- Enter your library card number and your password and click on LOG IN. (if you are having problems with logging in contact the library for help with that)
- Type in your “search terms” and then from the drop down menu choose whether it is a keyword, title, journal title (magazine), author, subject or series.
- Choose the format that you want from the next drop down menu, for example: all books (regular print), DVD, CD audio book, e-book etc.
- When you find your title click PLACE HOLD
- Make sure pick-up library is SHELBURNE FREE PUBLIC LIBRARY and click on SUBMIT
- You will be notified when your item or items are ready to be picked up.
- Log out of your account
2. CALL THE LIBRARY 413-625-0307
Call on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 3:00 and 7:00 p.m. to talk to library staff, or at any other time leave a message and we will return your call.
3. CHAT WITH OR EMAIL THE LIBRARY
On this website on the right side is a CHAT BOX. Click on that to start a live chat with library staff. If CHAT IS OFFLINE click on EMAIL US and let us know what you are looking for. Be sure to leave your full name, library card number if you have it and phone number. You can also email the library directly at email@example.com