A STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO REQUESTING BOOKS, MAGAZINES, DVDS AND AUDIO BOOKS FOR CURBSIDE PICK-UP
Your 3 options
1. BROWSE THE CATALOG CW MARS catalog
- Click on the CW MARS catalog link above
- Click on LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT in the upper left corner of the page
- Enter your library card number and your password and click on LOG IN. (if you are having problems with logging in contact the library for help with that)
- Type in your “search terms” and then from the drop down menu choose whether it is a keyword, title, journal title (magazine), author, subject or series.
- Choose the format that you want from the next drop down menu, for example: all books (regular print), DVD, CD audio book, e-book etc.
- When you find your title click PLACE HOLD
- Make sure pick-up library is SHELBURNE FREE PUBLIC LIBRARY and click on SUBMIT
- You will be notified when your item or items are ready to be picked up.
- Log out of your account
2. CALL THE LIBRARY 413-625-0307
Call on Tuesdays between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. and Thursdays between 3:00 and 7:00 p.m. to talk to library staff, or at any other time leave a message and we will return your call.
3. EMAIL THE LIBRARY
You can also email the library directly for requests and questions at email@example.com
As of March 1 2021 “holds notifications” have been reactivated. It means that when an item you requested through the catalog arrives at SFPL and is checked in, an email or text will be sent to you telling you your item is ready to be picked up. When you receive this notification it means that you may pick up your item(s) on the next day the library is open. They will have already been checked out to you and you will see that on your account.